Thursday 28 February 2013

KIMI NI TODOKE!!

KIMI NI TODOKE
This anime is very cute, you can relate to the characters, and it shows how friendship is strong, and no matter who you are, you can still make friends, and yeah maybe your friends will change you for the better.
if you are a major lovey dovey kissy romance fan, this anime is cute, all hugs and holding hands you wil surely likes it.My first time watching this it grabbed my heart and dragged me in. You know you have found an anime you really like when you start screaming "Baka!!" at your computer screen when something doesn't go right! I wholeheartedly recommend this anime to everyone who likes romance and even those that don't!
RECOMMENDED
THERE ARE TWO SEASON EVEN HAVE A LIVE ACTION MOVIE!
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ANIME!
LINK HERE>http://www.gogoanime.com/kimi-ni-todoke-episode-1


2 comments:

  1. Thank you :)do tell me what kind of anime you looking for will help you get the link to that anime to anime ^^

    ReplyDelete